Hromada-Laub-Lone Pine Ukrainian Family Fund Concert - All Proceeds to Benefit Ukraine
Please come and enjoy a wonderful collection of Ukrainian folk songs, dances and special performances.
Location: Lawrence Jones Middle School Theater (5154 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park).
Date and Time: Saturday, September 24, 2-4pm.
Purchase tickets by clicking on the Purchase Ticket button below.
Pricing is as follows:
Regular tickets: $40 per person
Premium tickets: $60 per person (includes after-party with the performers)
To buy multiple tickets, please click “Other” button and enter the amount to pay.
When purchasing tickets please indicate in comments “for September 24 concert”.
The lineup of performers is diverse and authentic:
- Ola Herasymenko Oliynyk – famous Ukrainian musician, renown performer on bandura, a traditional Ukrainian string instrument. She will perform several songs and instrumental pieces.
- Ivanna Taratula – mezzo-soprano, former singer of Lviv National Opera House, will perform the most famed pieces from her repertoire.
- Oleksandra Zabashta – soprano, former soloist of Kyiv National Theatre of Operetta, will perform the most famed pieces from her repertoire.
- Anytchka – renown Ukrainian lemko singer (lemko is a dialect of Ukrainian language), will sing several most popular songs.
- Oleksandra Bobrychenko – Ukrainian folk and contemporary dancer, choreographer and dance teacher. She will share her dancing compositions based on classical Ukrainian dances.
- Flutist Olha Shevchyk and pianist Natalie Kokhanyy, as instrumental duo, will show the harmonious possibilities of flute and piano collaboration, as well as flute and bandura. Both musicians are alumni of Lviv National Musical Academy.
- Folk Duet Oksana and Svyatoslav Stus will sing acapella a few traditional Ukrainian folk and patriotic songs.
- The vocal ensemble “Kolyada” will present the Ukrainian anthem and several folk songs. Kolyada (means caroling in Ukrainian) performs classical choral works, folk songs and Christmas carols.