Hromada (means “community” in Ukrainian) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Corte Madera, Marin county, California. All donations are tax-deductible. Hromada is actively collecting funds and sending them to Ukraine to areas most affected by war – Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhia, Chernihiv. Hromada has no overhead expenses and everyone working for Hromada is a volunteer, we send the funds we collect to the people that we know and trust in Ukraine, who are volunteers on the ground and use that money for immediate humanitarian aid for those who are in need – children, women, refugees.
Total money sent to Ukraine since Feb 24th, 2022: $501,777.8
Please see our report for the past few days below and please donate.
- City: v. Goshiv, Kalush district, Ivano-Frankivsk region Charitable Organization “You Angel” – $2,000 (May 26, 2023)
- City: Konstantynivka, Donetsk region. Nonprofit Organization “Svitliachku blago/Fireflies for Hope” , Body armor for medical personnel, rescue equipment– $6,398.21 (May 26, 2023)
- City: Kyiv, Nonprofit Organization “Dream of Ukraine Children (rehabilitation of orphanages) – $3,500 (May 26, 2023)
- City: Kyiv, volunteer Skyba Kateryna/Skyba Serhiy , Parts for evacuation truck – $1,000 (May 03, 2023)
- City: Kyiv, Nonprofit Organization “ APA OPIRORG” – $3,000 (April 21, 2023)
- City: Chernihiv, Charitable organization Union of Volunteers “Because We Can” – $2,000 (April 18, 2023)
- Ivano-Frankivsk region, Nonprofit Organization “Sustainable Development Landmarks, physical and psychological rehabilitation of the Ukrainian soldiers at the Rehabilitation center “With love in the heart” 9,350 (April 05, 2023)
Please help us support the Ukrainian people in this horrible despicable war waged against Ukraine by Putin’s Russia. Please make your donation here: www.PayPal.me/Hromada or by check Hromada, PO Box 7026, 7 Pixley Ave, Corte Madera, CA 94976. Thank you for your generosity
List of the verified sources
of the latest news and announcements
on counteracting Putin's aggression
to the mailing of
- new sections -
- current information -
- professional analytics -
- productive dialogue -
- active cooperation -
- Fundraising to help children whose parents died defending Ukraine's sovereignty.
- Scholarship for students of the Ukrainian Catholic University.
- Medical, educational and cultural projects aimed at the rehabilitation, development and active socialization of the children of the anti-terrorist operation veterans.