Hromada (means “community” in Ukrainian) is a non-profit organization based in Corte Madera, Marin county, California. All donations are tax-deductible. Hromada is actively collecting funds and sending them to Ukraine to areas most affected by war – Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhia, Chernihiv. We do have no overhead expenses and everyone working for Hromada is a volunteer, we send the funds we collect to the people that we know and trust in Ukraine, who are volunteers on the ground and use that money for immediate humanitarian aid for those who are in need – children, women, refugees.
Total money sent to Ukraine since Feb 24th, 2022: $333,441
Please see our report for the past few days below and please donate.
- City: Kyiv, Charitable Organization “Superheroes” helping Newborn babies – $2,500 (September 9, 2022)
- Ukrainian Catholic University Foundation, Scholarship for Olga Shahnyk – $4,200(September 5,2022)
- City: Haivka, Kirovohrad obl., Karyna Synelnykova – $1,000 (August 23, 2022)
- City: Donetsk & Dnipro region, transportation and vans repair, Mykhailo Ukhman – $4,000 (August 23, 2022)
- Village: Yagidne, Chernigiv region, Nadia Beregova/Yevgen Sukharenko, Hromada volunteers, office supplies for kids – $1000 (August 4, 2022)
- City: Boryslav, Lviv region, Igor Begei, Hromada volunteer, transportation purposes – $1700 (August 2, 2022)
Please help us support the Ukrainian people in this horrible despicable war waged against Ukraine by Putin’s Russia. Please make your donation here: www.PayPal.me/Hromada or by check Hromada, PO Box 7026, 7 Pixley Ave, Corte Madera, CA 94976. Thank you for your generosity!
to the mailing of
- new sections -
- current information -
- professional analytics -
- productive dialogue -
- active cooperation -
- Fundraising to help children whose parents died defending Ukraine's sovereignty.
- Scholarship for students of the Ukrainian Catholic University.
- Medical, educational and cultural projects aimed at the rehabilitation, development and active socialization of the children of the anti-terrorist operation veterans.