Hromada (means “community” in Ukrainian) is a non-profit organization based in Corte Madera, Marin county, California. All donations are tax-deductible. Hromada is actively collecting funds and sending them to Ukraine to areas most affected by war – Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhia, Chernihiv. We do have no overhead expenses and everyone working for Hromada is a volunteer, we send the funds we collect to the people that we know and trust in Ukraine, who are volunteers on the ground and use that money for immediate humanitarian aid for those who are in need – children, women, refugees.
Total money sent to Ukraine since Feb 24th, 2022: $425,652.57
Please see our report for the past few days below and please donate.
- City: Oakdale, Minnesota, United States, Nonprofit Organization “Protez Foundation” prosthetics for Ukrainian Heroes – $16, 291 (January 25, 2023 )
- Kyiv region, volunteer Lyudmyla Kravtsova, support for kids and displaced refugees (medicine, food, and cloth) – $3,000 (January 24, 2023)
- City: Ternopil, “CHARITABLE FOUNDATION “NAMED AFTER YURIY HORAYSKIY” Christmas gifts for 200 orphans of fallen Ukrainian Heroes – $10,000 (January 20, 2023)
- City: Khmelnytskyi, Charitable Fund “PODYKH NADIYI NATSIYI” Christmas gifts for 195 orphans of fallen Ukrainian Heroes – $9,750 (January 7, 2023)
- Kyiv region, volunteer Lyudmyla Kravtsova, support for kids and displaced refugees (medicine, food, and cloth) – $3,000 (January 4, 2023)
Please help us support the Ukrainian people in this horrible despicable war waged against Ukraine by Putin’s Russia. Please make your donation here: www.PayPal.me/Hromada or by check Hromada, PO Box 7026, 7 Pixley Ave, Corte Madera, CA 94976. Thank you for your generosity!
to the mailing of
- new sections -
- current information -
- professional analytics -
- productive dialogue -
- active cooperation -
- Fundraising to help children whose parents died defending Ukraine's sovereignty.
- Scholarship for students of the Ukrainian Catholic University.
- Medical, educational and cultural projects aimed at the rehabilitation, development and active socialization of the children of the anti-terrorist operation veterans.