PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING, REGISTERING TO USE OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU (“YOU” OR THE “MEMBER”) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
The nonprofit 501(c)(3) Hromada owns and operates Hromada.us.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between Member and Hromada, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein Hromada (including but not limited to any prior versions of this Agreement).
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. Hromada provides each Member with various publishing and community services, including but not limited to the capability to post links and comments to a webpage (the “Services”). Unless stated otherwise, any new features that enhance or otherwise change the current Services shall be subject to this Agreement.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE AND TERMS OF SERVICE. Hromada reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to Member. Hromada shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Hromada exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Hromada also may change the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Changes in the terms and conditions of this Agreement will be incorporated in the Agreement posted at https://hromada.us/terms-of-service. Member’s continued use of the Services constitutes agreement by Member to abide and be bound by this Agreement and any modifications to this Agreement.
5. CONTENT OWNERSHIP. Unless stated otherwise on the Hromada website, Member will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for information he or she authors and publishers through Hromada or otherwise enters into the Hromada Services. In exchange for the publishing services provided by Hromada, Member agrees to grant a perpetual, worldwide, nonterminable license to Hromada to use all content Member publishes through Hromada without further permission or remuneration, in original language or in translation, including the right to create derivative works and reuse in other media. Members are not allowed to use the Hromada name in commercial activity without prior written consent of Hromada.
6. CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY. Member acknowledges and agrees that Hromada neither endorses the contents of any Member communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third-party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any crime facilitated thereby.
This website contains links to websites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Hromada does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products, or services available on such websites. Hromada’s inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
7. MEMBER CONDUCT. You understand that all information, data, links, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Hromada, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Services. Hromada does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Services to: (a) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Hromada official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; (f) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (g) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services; (h) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; (i) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; (j) collect or store personal data about other users; or (k) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
8. PROMOTING PRODUCTS ON Hromada. If You promote, market, or otherwise advertise (“Promote” or a “Promotion”) any product or service via any online or offline channel or medium for the purpose of earning a percentage of the sale price of any product or service (“Product”) sold as a result of such Promotion (“Commissions”), You agree, acknowledge, represent, and warrant that:
9. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO Hromada. Hromada does not claim ownership of the Content or links you place on your Hromada page. Hromada may quote or reproduce your content (if you have made it public), in whole or in part, in order to promote your Hromada page and/or the Hromada Services. You acknowledge that Hromada does not pre-screen Content or links, but that Hromada and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content or links that are available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Hromada and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or links that violate this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and links, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content and links.
10. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold Hromada, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content or links, your use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. NO RESALE OF SERVICE. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services.
12. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY. Once you become a member, you shall receive a password and an account. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You may change your password at any time (to do so, go to the user profile menu option); you may also set up a new account and close an old one at your convenience. Member agrees to immediately notify Hromada of any unauthorized use of Member’s account or any other breach of security known to Member.
13. TERMINATION. You agree that Hromada, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password and use of the Services, and remove and discard any Content or link within the Services, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Hromada believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Hromada may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services under any provision of this Agreement may be affected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Hromada may immediately deactivate or delete your Hromada page and all related information and files in your Hromada page and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, you agree that Hromada shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Services.
14. ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS. Hromada runs advertisements and promotions on Hromada pages. By creating your Hromada page, you agree that Hromada has the right to run such advertisements and promotions. You also agree that you will not attempt to block or otherwise interfere with advertisements displayed on your Hromada page by any means. Doing so is grounds for immediate termination of the Services. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by Hromada on your Hromada page is subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Hromada shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
15. Hromada PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and any necessary software used in connection with the Services (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Services or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Hromada or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services or the Software, in whole or in part.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER’S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. HROMADA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HROMADA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR MAKES ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT MEMBER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT MEMBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO MEMBER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. HROMADA MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY MEMBER FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. HROMADA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF MEMBER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS. Hromada assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store information entered into Hromada. Hromada retains the right, at Hromada’s sole discretion, to determine whether or not Member’s conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of this Agreement and may terminate Services if a Member’s conduct is found to be inconsistent with this Agreement.
19. NOTICE. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Hromada may distribute notices or messages through the Services to inform Member of changes to this Agreement, the Services, or other matters of importance; such distribution shall constitute notices to Member.
20. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of this Agreement will cause such damage to Hromada as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that Hromada shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by Hromada in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
21. LAWS. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California. You and Hromada agree to submit to the exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within California.
22. GENERAL INFORMATION. If any provision(s) of this Agreement are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Hromada’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Hromada in writing. Member and Hromada agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to these Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. The section titles in this Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other services, third-party content or third-party software. If Hromada takes any action to enforce this Agreement, Hromada, if the prevailing party, will be entitled to recover fromyou, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorneys’ fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which Hromada may be entitled.
23. VIOLATIONS. Please report any violations of this Agreement to administrators at Hromada.us via the email address email@example.com.
24. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK. Website copyright notice: Copyright (c) 2020 Hromada. All rights reserved. This website is the copyrighted property of Hromada and various third-party providers and distributors (“Suppliers”).
Hromada and Hromada.us are a service mark of Hromada. Other product, service and company names used on this website are registered and common law trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of such trademarks. Unauthorized use of this Web site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure, or obliterate any of such notices.